F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 

haa. maybe i'll just update a lil. didn't do much work these few days. played quite alort until i pissed my mum off. haa. grand theft auto 3 rocks. i haven't gort hooked on grand theft auto vice city yet. haa. i'll try to buy the san andreas one of these days. haa. the pirated version. coz it's only for adults. haa.

this thing is kinda funny when i think of it. there's these 2 sec ones i think so.. was sitting right in front of me in 33. yoo noe those 33 bus where the last row of seats is the highest?. i was sitting at that row and at a corner. then this sec one girl sat in front of me and then she was talking to her friend. after a while she took out a comic book and wanted to read it, but the sunlight was shining right at the book. she she seem kinda unhappy and then..

girl : excuse me. i was wondering whether yoo could sit just rite
behind me to block thr sunlight coz i want to read my book.
so being a blockhead and thinking that it was nth..
me: ohh. okay. sure. no prob.
so she thanked me and then she started reading. then her friend and she started " debating " lyk.. she is kinda of using me. haa. then the other girl said things lyk.. " he looked innocent. " so i was laughing to myself inside, do i look innocent at all?.
then the friend of that guy who asked me, alighted at the industrial place there at bedok. along the mrt line. the slope there. then when the bus was about to reach bedok. i think about one bus stop away.. the girl went..
girl : did yoo buy anything from the spca?.
me : no. why?
girl : why nvr buy?. if yoo wanted to buy yesterday yoo will have to buy from me.
me : ohh.
girl : which class are yoo from?.
me: 2E.
girl : are yoo a singaporean?. yoo look like yoo are 16.
me: yeah i am and i'm 14.
girl : no yoo aren't.
me: yes i am.
girl: no yoo aren't.
me: really. i show yoo my ez-link card one?.
girl : no nid. do i look lyk i'm 13?.
me: no.
girl : see?. same attitude.
the the bus was lyk reached bedok interchange liao. then she stood up and walked to the exit. didn't even have the chance to say goodbye to her. haa. truely is a funny incident.

posted by Rod @ 10:45 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat