F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 

been one week after my last update. went to the scouts and guides campfire yesterday. it was cool. with dances and songs. haa. i even had to climb through a structure before being allowed to my seat. mudit was lyk.. " come larrh, let's go ". he had a party at his house and can't wait to go home. but he stayed throughout though.

wasted. didn't bring my camera along. damn wasted. it was just right in front of my eyes and yet i dun have the equipment to capture that moment. haa.

went home with my two new friends. shanshan and weifang. haa. fellow guiders. it's funny how i managed to know them. haa. then we were lyk the loudest people talking on the bus. haa.


click on the picture to have a full preview.

posted by Rod @ 3:30 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat