F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 

haa. now everyone is talking about what happened during the bowling outing on monday. it's like.. hello?.. I GOT OWNED. haa. okay, now rach is trying to pair me up with amirul and loser treats
lunch. wahh. she really knows how to take advantage of the situation.
that's why i'm happy and glad and totally on the top of the world that i have a bright and pretty mother. wells, my father has those qualities too. she wanted to bet with me. loser treats a game. you see what happens when youo have two bright and pretty parents?. i've got nth to lose man. haa
my mum described me as someone from WWE that pumps the ball. ohyah, the 12 pound thing. for your info, i can't handle that. the hole for the fingers were too big that the ball just slipped off. haa. for the camera.. i had to use that big one cause i sold off my small one. haa. so that's the only camera that i have now.
i'm feeling so screwed cause my com is slow, below my expectation. my com's type of RAM is SO RARE that companys no longer manufacture them. so in order to upgrade to 1 GB RAM, i will have to spend $1600. WTF?. it's totally off. i was at Sim Lim Square then, then decided to check the price of changing my whole com, new motherboard, graphics card, new processing chip and so on.. went to 3 shops.. the total price was like $1020 [ the cheapest price from one of the shops]
i guess technology changes faster than how time flies. my com was bought two years ago. totally screwed.
i'm trying to turn my com into a gaming type one. that's why cost so much. see what happens when you get your com two years ago and you happen to be a gaming maniac?. you get a situation like this. btw, Selamat Hari Raya to the malays! enjoy the day!.
i know i'm quite late but hope it wasn't that late..
i've been watching quite a few DVDs lately.. nth better to do. i even watched Doom, the NC 16 movie which is still showing in cinemas in s'pore. saved me about at least $6 and the hussle of waiting for another 2 years. you get what i mean?. 2 years from now.. haa
reading what rach posted up her blog, trying to get sleep from the cheering and jeering of the soccer matches. wahh, how i wished my hse had that kind of atmosphere and noise. i mean, guys will and always be guys.. soccer is part of a guy's life. haa.

posted by Rod @ 11:28 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat