F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 

today is like =.="

suppose to be out having fun.. but.. sorry C5 people who went to east coast today! =( wasted alot of your time. to purpose was to have fun. but my injury gave you all trouble instead. i feel very guilty. people like michelle hurt herself while getting the water and the trolley for me.. i feel so guilty larrh..

so the story of 14 November 2005 started like this :

we met outside marine parade library and then walked to east coast. because it was kind of early and most of us have not eaten, we decided to go to macs to have breakfast. so i have the Big Breakfast. what was fascinating i thought was that all others had ice milo for their drinks while i was the only one drinking tea. then after that wei rong bought a coffee. so after macs, we headed down to the bicycle shop. not to rent bikes but, to rollerblade. wells, this is my 2nd time having blades on and the first time was totally terrible. i had my blades on for about less than half-an-hr for the first time. wells, now, i learnt how to rollerblade!

so we bladed, chi wen and wei rong cycled all the way to coasta sand resorts there and took a rest. then decided to play at the water. so okay, i went along. haa. and i was kinda of totally wet. everyone was like screaming, shouting, splashing water at each other. then after a while, we saw eugene and alex over at one side standing on.. you know those chao big rock which you can climb and stand on?. so we went there too. so everyone climed up, after a while then came down.

okay, this is how the climax began.

when coming down into the water, i felt a sharp sting at the back of my foot. so natural instinct, raised it and check. there was this black thing under my skin and was like somehow embedded into my muscle. so was like damn pain larrh. salt water and a wound.
so went back to shore and then check out what it is. damn pain i can tell you. then everyone was debating what it was and how to take it out.

this is the part until the end that i really want to thank all of you. i mean, i felt this force in me that i really cannot explain and describe. you all prayed for me and were willing to go through it with me.

chiwen and michelle made trips to get water and help. michelle ended up having her cut at her leg and chiwen was like cycling up and down, getting a pair of tweezers, a nail clipper and the first aid box.. wei rong was trying to get the " stone " which we assumed it was, out of my leg and the others prayed and held me. i'm really touched and was on the verge of letting out tears.
decisions were made, we were to proceed to the marine parade polyclinic to seek medical help. michelle brought a trolley along and pushed me to the main road. really appreciate it. =)
chiwen, wei rong and jenn accompanied me through this very interesting journey. you will find out by reading more.

okay, so we went to the marine parade polyclinic. but actually it was closed as in no other patients could register until 1.45. so due to my seriousness of my condition, they let us in and i was brought into a room. i lied down on the bad and there were like more than 3 nurses in that room?. they asked me what happened, my condition and personal particulars and so on. so i told them what they wanted to know. then came this female doctor and when she saw my leg, she said that i have to be refered to changi general hospital for observation and the extraction of that " stone " in my leg. then she placed a cotton wool over and pasted with some plaster. there goes a watsed trip to the polyclinic, could have gone to the hospital straight.

okay, so when i reached there, i was refered to the A&E department. so even from the outside could see many people with " emergencies " . the place was packed then i had to sit on a wheel chiar. cannot walk or else pressure would be apllied on my leg and the " stone " would go in further.

so gave my referrence letter and then was told to wait at the waiting area. you know how long i waited?. more than 2 freaking hours?. and you know what?. that was only for some consultation asking about my condition and so on. i'm like, WTH?. for that two hours wei rong was with me until a few mins later chi wen took over his place. then after that damn consultation, i had to wait again!.

=.=" then i was like chatting with chi wen. then came this doctor and asked me to follow him.
btw, chiwen and wei rong, thanx for pushing me on the wheelchair. haa. =)

back to the topic, i was wheeled into the doctor's room by chiwen and he said that he doesn't know what that foriegn boday is which is in my flesh and i have to go for an X-ray to see. if it does not affect the other parts of my leg like the bone, it could be extracted. but if it hit or damaged the bone, he has to call a _________ surgeon to help him extract out. and then i had to go for an injection to prevent let's say, side-effects of an infection?.

so he pushed me to the X-ray room, with chi wen still following me, wells, she followed me wherever i went. so i had to take an X-ray. haa. it's very fun larrh. the X-ray. the doctor just placed my feet on top of a black plastic board and then there was a machine above me. there was even a crosshair from the machine. then the doctor operated the machine behind a wall. then there was a sound from the machine. then the X-ray was over!. this is so cool. i thought got beam of light or whatever.

so after the X-ray, i was wheeled out then have to wait for the film. so went i got it back, i looked, there wasn't anything at all. haa. couldn't even see anything, as in anything which is in my flesh. so then i had to take this injection. to prevent the infection. i mean the side-effects. the doctor then told me that this liqiud prevents locked jaw. because sometimes when a wound get's infected, the person would have a locked jaw.

so i then had to wait outside the operation theatre as the doctor had to prepare for the extraction of that thing. the doctor said that the foreign body wasn't that big and deep. so i was joking with chi wen outside, there's this small metal pole sticking out of the wheelchair and there is this plate which states the number. so i was just saying that there could be a racing competition in the hospital. haa. but with the wheelchair. haa. then you can see who's leading by looking at the plate. haa.

so in the operation theatre.. haiish. don't wanna talk about it. so i skip this part.

so after the whole thing, chiwen's dad pick the four of up to her hse. btw, thanx for the lift including back to my hse. went there to get my shoes.

haa. now i have to swallow a damn big pill, 3 times a day. haiish. so after all, my leg looks like
:



btw, that " stone ", it's actually a damn small seashell. might post a pic of it when i'm free. haa

posted by Rod @ 7:57 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat