F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 

today's VBS was very impacting and i learnt alot of new things. probably share them when the whole course is over.

blogging now cause i need a place to pour out my thoughts in my heart tight now.

every teenager always faces quarells with parents and so on. and i actually admit that i lied to my mum, not just once, twice, thrice but many times. it's not that i like doing it. it's that i have been pushed to the wall and have no other solutions that's why i resort to lying.

now my mum has found out that i went for VBS. forgot to take out the prayer pledge card out of my pocket and when my mum was about to wash my shirt she checked the pocket. so now i have no choice but to tell the truth. i mean, the evidence is already there in her hands, what good will it do to me if i continue lying?

maybe C5 people will know why is this so. so for the benefit of those who don't : my mum sort of objects me going to church. it's not that she doesn't like church or she's an anti-christian. it's that she thinks going to church is a complete waste of time and i could rather be using the time that i spent for sunday service to be at home doing assesment books.

i'm like come on larrh. it's the holidays. give me a break. she wants me to do about 1-2 comprehensions a week and now also vocab exercises in the assesment book. so what's the cause of this problem?.

it's that she thinks my english is poor. i mean, come on larrh. i'm not going to be a reporter or a lawyer or something that i have to master perfect english. we are now living in an environment of singlish. i'm not one of those english pro who reads a book everyday and watch BBC news.

i've been sent for english tuition before. that was last year. but i pon almost every lesson. she can't put herself in my shoes and look at things my perspective. each lesson is 2 hrs and everytime you go there it's either a comprehension and composition. so i thought : okay, maybe just give it a try. no harm trying right?.

so at the end of the day, i learn NTH new!

english it's not like maths and science. maths and science, they have theory and concepts. so when you grab hold of the both of them, you are able to excel in these two subjects. that's why you practise and study so hard for maths and science because the facts and formula are all there. it's just how you apply and use it.

you can't study for english. it's not as if you are told what you will be tested on eg. the teacher will tell you what passage will come out for the compre part of the exam. then you read and read and practise on that passage itself.

and she also thinks that going to church is also a waste of money. what rubbish is that?. giving offerings are just part of being a christian. and now she's going to cut my allowance so that i won't have enough money for my needs. cut larrh. for all i care. i'm still going to church.

and now with all that, she says she's going to get a new lock and lock me out of the house. i mean, you can try it if you want to larrh. when i accepted Christ into my life, i was already and i'm still already ready, to give up everything that i have for Him.

i may lose a place to stay in, i might have to sleep in parks, HDB void decks, car parks. lose my hp, can't play com, can't chat on msn, can't blog, can't communicate will friends at all. i might become dirty and smelly, sleeping in the streets. i would be wearing torn clothes.

so what if all that really happens?. i will still pray and be faithful to Him. i will still do my QT. somehow i might not be in good shape to attend church. but there's still Him living in my heart.

posted by Rod @ 10:43 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat