F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



end of enjoyment soon

school's gonna reopen soon. what kind of interesting things await for us?. fierce teachers?. stressful year?. late night sleeps?. who knows?. but can actually expect these to take place.

people say all good things come to an end?. what do you think?. for me i know mine won't happen this way. cause i have God's joy and love within me. these two and wonderful and perfect things that will never come to an end.

well, just take holidays for an example. it's a good thing to most people. but it ends, doesn't it?. and this is gonna end in a week's time. memories of the 2 years spent together as a class just can't seem to fade away, but of course i don't want them to.

time passes so quickly. just a snap of a finger ; 2 years passed. sec 3's life will be a short one. and also a snap of the finger ; all of us will be sitting for o' levels.

this whole " whoo- haa " discusion about time. time is simple as it is. it goes on and on, but never comes back. sometimes i ponder : is time is most valuable thing in the world?.

well, YES. can money be compared to time?. i don't think so. can health be compared to time?. i don't think so either. most people will say health is wealth. well, health is also important. but time is always the element which makes people happy, heartbroken.. all kinds of emotions. if you were to carefully analyse, time is the root.

some of us don't really realise the importance of time until when we are in a situation in which you need more time to complete smth like let's say in exams and projects. but if every one of us will neglect the importance of time.

this post seem depressive, like as if there's no tmr. haa. i'm just typing what's going through my mind right now.

personal experience, you regret not treasuring time. most of us might experience that before. but if you didn't that i'm sure your time is near. i'm just gonna share what i've learnt during the sermon about time.

a goal and a vision. do most of us have that?. or are you just plainly walking alone in life and having no goal or vision to pursue?. most people will go : my goal or vision is to achieve good results for exams. i mean, there's nth wrong with that. but is life all about studying?. come on, i'm sure that there's smth else that you wanna pursue. maybe sports or hobbies?.

time is only relevant and significant when you have a goal or purpose. don't you think so?. maybe when you are free just give it a thought. is life all about studying?. if it is i don't see why we humans are given emotions. happy, sadness, disappointment, delightfullness, feeling over the moon. i don't think these are involved in studying, don't you think?. mostly is frustration during studying when you study so much and then you rmb nth.

there can only be 3 cases of people involved where time is concerned [ i came up with this myself ] :

1. people who have lots of time to spare.
2. people who have no time cause they're packed with stuff.
3. people have have enough time to do what they have to.

which one do you belong?.

haa. most of us will belong to cat. 2 next year. don't believe?.

well, i've only one thing to say about time : treasure it, or you will regret.

Last Christmas

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day, You gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day, You gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

Once bitten and twice shy
I keep my distance but you still catch my eye
Tell me baby do you recognise me?
Well it's been a year, it doesn't surprise me

(Happy Christmas!) I wrapped it up and sent it
With a note saying "I Love You" I meant it
Now I know what a fool I've been
But if you kissed me now I know you'd fool me again

Chorus

(Oooh. Oooh Baby)

A crowded room, friends with tired eyes
I'm hiding from you and your soul of ice
My God I thought you were someone to rely on
Me? I guess I was a shoulder to cry on
A face on a lover with a fire in his heart
A man undercover but you tore me apart
Oooh Oooh Now I've found a real love you'll never fool me again

Chorus

A face on a lover with a fire in his heart (Gave you my heart)
A man undercover but you tore me apart
Next year I'll give it to someone, I'll give it to someone special
special
someone
someone

does this song seem familiar so you?. although christmas is already over. this song still lives on. many people don't treasure what they have until they have lost it. and those who gave their hearts away are the victims.

but i know Jesus isn't gonna give my heart away. He keeps track of my every sorrow, keeps my tears in His bottle and He records every single thing about me and everything that revolves in my world in His book.

this is where i get my security, significance and self-worth. cause i know He loves me.

posted by Rod @ 1:33 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat