F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Findings

did an interesting search on my name. cause there are times i wonder : since names are given to us, there's of course a meaning to it.

so yeah, did a search on my name and guess what i found?.

according to www.behindthename.com :

RODERICK
Gender : Masculine

Usage : English
Meaning : Means "famous power" from the Germanic elements hrod "fame" and ric "power". This is the name of the main character in the poem 'The Vision of Don Roderick' by Sir Walter Scott.

am i to become a man of famous power?. hmmmm.

well, let's try from another website, Source B :

according to www.zelo.com/firstnames:

RODERICK
Gender : Masculine
Origin : German
Meaning : Famous Ruler

am i born to rule?. think my mum regretted giving me this name. guess she doesn't know the meaning of it when she decided to give me this name. always complaining that i make my own decisions. nth to do with my name though. everyone will have to make their own decisions in time to come. otherwise will become like a mama's boy. that's all i have at 12 plus.

i have to sleep before 1 a.m. haa.

posted by Rod @ 12:23 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat