F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 

it's now 12 plus which means it's wednesday, which also means it's mee han's birthday!. happy birthday mee han! may all your birthday wishes come true!

i have stumbled upon this song and felt that it's very meaningful. quite an old song.

Unchained Melody

Oh, my love, my darling
I've hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?

I need you love, I need your love
God speed your love to me
Lonely rivers flows to the sea, to the sea
To the open arms of the sea

Lonely rivers sigh, wait for me, wait for me
I'll be coming home, wait for me

Oh, my love, my darling
I've hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?

I need you love, I need your love
God speed your love to me


came across this song while reading talkingcock.com. haa. then a joke was made out of this song. regarding an Ah Beng going to the KTV and he told the guy to play the song " Ah Cheng Bua Lo Ti ". [ which means Ah Cheng buy bread in hokkien ] so the KTV guy told him that they do not have hokkien songs in their collection. then they argued and argued until the manager had to be called. and after an " investigation " , the song that the Ah Beng wanted to choose was Unchained Melody. just that he pronounced it in a hokkien way.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

going to buy my books for next year early in the morning and then head down to church for CG. haa. who knows that i would do next?.

i'm waiting for the time to come.. it's finally here into my life..

I'M GONNA HAVE THE HOUSE TO MYSELF FOR 7 DAYS!.

haa. my family will be going to don't know which country and i'm not going. it's 7 days! haa. finally. this is the first time that i have the house to myself for 7 days in my life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm thinking about the words you typed on msn,
my mind is filled up with images of you;
your smile, your face.

your voice gives me a sense of security,
letting me know that you are there for me.
things might just flow away like the current of the sea,
but i have left you a place in my heart, for you only.

it has been days,
all these lonely days that i have spent alone.
i yearn for you,
you know i need you.

as time goes by,
my love for you gets stronger.
this is smth i can't deny,
be mine.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

time : 10.12pm

that poem any how type one. haa. anyway, here i am back at home after day's long of happenings. well, after CG played pool. then went to watch a movie.
..
...
....
.....

YOU MUST NEVER WATCH THAT MOVIE! can't understand a thing at all. it's.. you can't even understand the plot at all and there's always singing mins later. one song after another. then you have people jumping around singing. i regretted watching it. haa. so were the others. $7 for no-entertainment.

and that show is a chinese one. so people from other races you are spared from the torture of this movie. haa. it's the new movie by Jacky Cheung. it's called Perhaps Love.

but do heed my advice. DON'T WATCH. Life! gave it a 3 1/2 stars out of 5. maybe it's because the content to mature for us to understand. haa.

posted by Rod @ 12:06 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat