F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 

now my mum's nagging at me.. it's coming to 12 and she's saying that i'm in the room with air-con yet i'm on the com. she wants me to do comprehensions. =.="

sound today was cool, learned how to differentiate different types of sound through the eq tuning. it's actually a very cool thing to excel and be interested in. but looks like now i do not have perfect hearing. my ears got busted maybe due to listening to heavy metal last time. ahhhh. my poor ears.


man i can't wait for the 5 days to arrive. instead of 7 it's now 5. but the worst part is that my parents will be back before christmas. ahhh. looks like i'm gonna prepare for some shouting and yelling. can't they just come back after christmas?.. that would have saved me a lot of trouble if it really happens.

to rachel : haa. things are really very simple and it all comes to one word , " friendship " haa.

posted by Rod @ 11:46 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat