F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



faith

today marks the worst day of PO has ever come to.

but whatever happens, i know He's always with me. i will live my live by faith. my mum can take away all my things or even throw me out of the house..

but one thing's she can't do, she can't stop me from loving Him.

nothing can destroy my faith as i walk the road of PO. even if i can't be in church every sunday to receive Your Word and worship You, this is my promise.

i will never backslide.

she can do whatever she wants, procastinating and criticising.. but i will fight on.

it's not how things start, but it's how i finish it.

no, my life in Christ will not end that fast. it will be forever. it will never end.

It's You whom i live for everyday.

posted by Rod @ 6:13 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat