F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 

AHHH!. I WANNA GO CHURCH!.

i'm sitting my butt on my chair coughing my way off. actually i wanted to go but..

here are two scenrios which made me not want to :

1. i'm coughing when Pastor's preaching. that's already bad enough. like i'm not giving any respect.

2. i'm coughing when alter-call. that's doubly bad and worse.

so now my life is already boring enough. so now my every post will be like having pictures posted up there. so yeah, forgive me if you don't like that. i mean, life is already boring enough and i don't even know what to post at times. so sometimes pictures do help livin things up.


haa. it looks so cool in the dark.

so i was just thinking about my past results for the past 2 years and one thing that really gets me interested was my art. haa! ART.

haa. now i'm going to show you all some of my greatest works for the past two years.


that's the stupid dotting assignment in conjunction with IPW. osteoporosis

guess how much i got :

10 over 20.

that's the sports topic for art.

this was my heading. haa

haa. do you get a lil bit of idea how lousy my art was?. and we were all forced to take up this stupid subject that is counted for streaming. i'm like. WTH?. man, i failed my art in streaming.

that was my stupid final layout. (draft)

art exam. didn't have enough time to finish it.

yeah. you should understand the level of my art even better now.

past

present

future. i want the future tie to be black. haa

how do you expect me to draw well using some stupid pen, to draw on an electornic board and using a software Artdabbler?. come on, i can't even draw well using pencil on paper.

yeah. that was some of my art pieces. so the last day of sch last terence and i had some fun looking at other people's art. haa. some of them were good while some of them were suprising.

the reason why i hated art so much is that i can't draw and i have to cause it's counted in streaming. i'm like come'on, do i look like someone who can draw?. and the best part of all this is that i had a D7 for art for streaming. pulled down my avg. like hell.

man, i'm feeling so relieved and fortunate that i'm in double-science right now cause my avg. didn't hit 65. it was way below. all because.. of art. i would have strangled tan mui mui to death if i didn't get it.

and i was thinking, guys who can draw very well. the first person i think of is lemuel. he got a freaking A1 for that. was it because he's handsome and have that accent that brought him an A1?. no offence for using you as an example, lemuel. well, it's basically he can draw well i think, nvr seen his work before.

how could you judge someone whether he's smart or not by whether can he draw well?. this kind of system for streaming is utterly ridiculous.

well, there were some parts which i enjoyed doing. but there's only one :


i enjoyed playing with valerie tan's face.

posted by Rod @ 12:37 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat