F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 

haa. i wanna say a couple of things before i leave for the cohort camp tmr till saturday.

1) i wanna blame mr singh for making the cohort camp at the wrong date. cause i'm gonna miss my S.O.W test and revision. which means that if i want to be a soundman, i have to go through the whole S.O.W semester again. which makes me no different than a new learner in S.O.W.

mr singh can be counted lucky that i've converted to a christian or else he would not be able to see the sun rise the next day. he would have been boxed up and being stamped : " Certified " already.

2) i hate going for this camp because i'll miss lessons, which means i will have to catch up on my own and have to go back to sch for extra lessons during the holidays.

3) D&T IPW is so fun!. you guys should have taken D&T.

4) and if i come back from camp tanner than what i am now, it isn't my fault. i want an equal tanning.

5) i'm so gonna kill any sec 2 who makes noise in the middle of the morning. let's say 1, 2 plus. and mark my words. I WILL.

6) the camp t-shirt that we cca leaders have is like.. nvm. mr singh still isn't creative enough to come up with a new motto. he used the same one as last year. Live, Lead, Learn. i got a free t-shirt anyway. so might as well think positively about it.

last but not least.. i wanna " THANK " mr singh for giving me and opportunity to be able to go for the camp that i had to MISS my S.O.W test and revision. he has caused inconveniences to me and had DASHED my HOPES of becoming a soundman in the sound ministry by the end of this semester.

Yours Sincerely,
the guy who is so pissed at Singh right now,
roderick.

THANK YOU.

posted by Rod @ 9:58 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat