F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 

i've just realised how many comedy shows are there on youtube.

MANY

haa. i was just watching a comedy show on youtube 2 days ago and it was this guy named Zach Galifianakis. some parts of it was funny. haa. examples like:

Zach: I called the agency once to get a job and they were like, " Do you have any phone skills? " And I was like, " I called you, didn't I ? "


Zach: I also dream that the Spanish Channels will have English subtitles, so I can finally figure out what I have been laughing at this whole time.

haa. this are the two lines taken out from the video. you should watch.

the last part where there was an acapella. the main singer looked like the ang moh version of sara. haa. the more you should watch.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qsjfNef15a0

posted by Rod @ 4:28 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat