F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



moustache shaved.

ahhh. finally, after months and months of people telling me the same thing, i finally got it done. just last night. after the thing was off, i looked kind of clean and refreshed.

i shaved my beard and moustache.

haa. i went through great lengths though. since last year, i left it growing and growing. i didn't shave was because i even had PO (parental objection) on this kind of thing. to be more specific, MO (mum's objection).

what my mum objected was that she didn't want me to shave, or else i'll have to start shaving every other day. and that after everytime you shave, it's gonna grow rougher. this was her reason.. but it doesn't make sense right?. i mean, look, i'm the one shaving.. not you?.

sometimes i actually lie to get my own personal things done, to hide and keep it from my mum. but i somehow didn't expect that i even had to lie during my own stages of puberty. this is what i mean:

Me: " Mummy, DM caught me today, cause I didn't shave my moustache and beard. "
[DM didn't catch me at all. suprisingly, none of the teachers did. i was made to stand at the back because of vice-chairman post and where all the teachers were, none of them approached me about my moustache and beard ]

My Mum : " You tell your DM to talk to me. Give her my no. or e-mail. I'll speak to her personally ".

and i was like " HUH?! =.=??? "

see how controlling and crazy my mum is and to what extent she can go. she even has to take control of whether i have to shave or not. ridiculous.

ahhh. and i almost forgot, the I Not Stupid 2 movie. she went to watch and she cried.
[ a miracle ]

but what happens at the end of the day?. she didn't change a single bit. haa.

mun's are totally weird and crazy. i'm not sure about yours but all i know is that mine is.


any comments on this one?.

just to share a few things, of what people said to me before i shaved.

Rachel: Go and shave lah! you look like eddie guerrero!

Eugene: Do you know that you look better if you shave?

posted by Rod @ 9:31 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat