F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 

yeah. okae. so about 15 mins ago, i had this insurance guy pressing my doorbell. damn, i thought it was my mother so i closed all my internet windows.

anyway, i was saying, he came with a woman and this was the conversation :

Woman: Hi, we're from an insurance company and we would like to conduct a survey. Hope we don't take much of your time.
Me: Oh, okay. sure.
Woman: Does you family members buy any insurance?
Me: I'm not sure ( i always say this cause if i say yes, they will ask more in detail )
Guy: Are your parents at home?
Me: No, they are not home yet.
Guy: oh. okay. what time do they normally return back from work? Are they working late?
Me: Yeah, they're working late. Timing, I'm not too sure. It depends.
Guy: Are you still schooling? JC? Poly?
Me: Secondary school.
Guy: Oh, which school are you from?
Me: TK.
Guy: TK? Are you from the band? I'm also from that school also. Back in 1998, TK was famous for its band?
Me: I'm not from band.
Guy: Oh, why? I thought last time the principal put band as its focus and forced people to join.
Me: Not my type. This time only the choir has the main focus. They hold auditions for the sec 1s when they join TK.
Guy: Oh, cause I'm also from the band. Are you going for to support them for the competition this year?
Me: Yeah, I think so. that I have to leave to the school to decide. Most likely it's compulsory. This year is the outdoor one.
Guy: Oh, here's my name card. My name is Fabian and maybe we can meet up some time, when you're an adult.
Me: Oh, okay, nice to meet you.
Guy: Okay, thanks for your time and have a nice day.

yeah. so that was it. i made a new friend today. a stranger who press my doorbell and approached me for an insurance survey. what'smore he's an ex-TK. but what i found interesting was this..

Do i look as though i'm from JC or Poly?. seriously, i don't think my body build qualify the requirement of what you see JC or Poly students walking on the street. it's really suprising and interesting that he actually took me as a JC or Poly student. wahh. i didn't know that i can skip O lvls.

so i thought if i look like one.. i might be able to escape the clutches of the stupid NC16 thing going in S'pore. can't even watch shows like Fearless by Jet Li. but too bad they will ask for your IC when you purchase the tickets. if not i have the chance to be able to get away with it. haa

posted by Rod @ 8:08 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat