F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 

It's just weird that women pms whenever they like. It's really hard to read their mind or understand them at all. take this for an example:

Your A-maths teacher's teaching half-way and she takes her things and just walked out of the class without saying anything. 2 students from the class goes to the staffroom and looked for her, they came back with an answer.

" She's PMSing and she doesn't want to see all of us. You're all to do your self-study."

There's only 10 minutes left before her lesson ended. everyone would rather study for Chem test rather than doing A-maths. Speaking about that, no wonder they said that 2 marks will be added to mid-year if you're able to score an A1 and 1 mark for an A2. I studied and I did the paper. I shall leave the rest to God.

The paper was meant to be 50 minutes at first. then TKH came in and wrote this on the board.

Sorry if it's blur. My hand was shaking. but I hate that face. Looks sadistic.

That was only written around 3.10 at which the paper was suppose to finish at 3.15. I almost thought I couldn't finish and had to rush things out. That's the efficiency of TKSS teachers. But I have nth against TKH, it's just that I can't seem to excel in Chemistry under the teaching of Mrs Tan.


That's Yap Seng. shows how slack we are during english lessons.

posted by Rod @ 5:30 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat