F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 

What and Where I am now is because of the choices that I've made in the past.
What and Where I will be in the future depends on the choices I make now.

God is really a great and good God. He gave me choices to choose from.

From now on, I shall not fight with something that I've no choice of, but I will flow with it.

I have a choice of what I want to make of my life, and I shalln't let my parents destroy my future. This is my life.

Choices allow true love.

at least now I'm still able to take a shot of being a soundman. finallly. after so many weeks after that tests that everyone else took except for me and wei jie.

at least now I'm not really gonna whack mr singh. but he still deserves a whacking because of the shirt. haa.

P.S
What I can is limited. The rest is all up to you. It's your choice of how you want to handle the situation. You have the freedom of choosing.

posted by Rod @ 10:39 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat