F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



20 May 2006

Just felt like updating cause it was quite a fruitful day for me today.

So I went to school in the morning, for a dry-run of the P6 camp on the following Saturday. Not many people turned up, and I nearly didn't want to go cause I was almost late, waking up at 7.45 when it suppose to start at 8.

I know, kinda of early. so I suppose the rest who didn't turn up were actually still at home sleeping. For the dry-run we were suppose to be the participants for the games and yeah, tried a couple of them. Everyone had fun until the scavenger hunt part. Cheryl was complaining and I'm not suprised, cause it's like we study in TK and the clues that were given made the location of the next clue so obvious to us. But that wouldn't be the case for the P6 students.

So after the dry-run went out with Nette, Cheryl and Amelia for lunch.. Or was it breakfast? I don't really know actually. Went to Macs and had a couple of laughs and jokes. Lynette was just saying that when she was young, as in baby, didn't have much hair and as she grew up, hair started growing fast. While, I had the same problem too.

When I was young, the hair on my head was just like a coconut tree, or should I say palm tree? very little hair and it was in the middle. And as time passed by, hair started to grow trememdously and some of you might have seen my EZ-link card, I had the umbrella-style. My hair grows fast. That's why I cut the flat-top style to ensure that my hair's being cut to the shortest and keeping in style at the same time. That's why I'm unwilling to change my hairstyle. It's going to stay with me for the rest of my life, we'll see.

And everyone, look out for the Monday's Issue of the Newpaper!
It's going to be amazing and I'm going to buy it. There's an advertisement that you should look out for!

The moment that you do not ignite will pass away into eternity and will never be remembered again.

Everyone has a moment in their lives, the past, that they want to remember for the rest of their lives. It's something that had made an impact that you want to remember it, that you will never want to forget it.

I have so much that I don't ever want to forget. I back up my smses on the com, back-up the contents in my com eg. pcitures of my class on a regular basis. Why do I do that? Cause I don't want to lose them. They all mean a lot to me and each of them has a sentimental value to me. I value them, that's why I do that. I save every single conversation that I have on msn. Why? Cause I treasure every word that has been typed in the conversation window. They all mean something, in a way or another, to me.

Many moments of my life had been ignited. I remember those who were there for me in times of trouble, need. But of course I don't take all these for granted. I clearly remember. Maybe 5, 10 years down the road all of us in TK whom we once knew each other, chatted with each other, spent time with each other, would be seperated and going about our own lives. May not be that far, 2 years later it will eventually happen, whether you like it or not, it's gonna happen.

All we have is this much amount of time. It's all up to you on how you wanna go about doing it.

__________________________________________________________________________

I had a belated Mother's Day Dinner at my grandmother's place tonight. And I have this baby cousin who's the limelight of every single gathering that we have cause he's cute. He got to sit on my lap twice. As you know, toddlers hardly feel tired when they're around a group of people. And this was no exception for him.

It's really cute to see him jumping and running around. He's breave also. Trying stuff from eating hot chilli which is meant for satay. A beensprout actually fell into a plate of chilli and out of his curiousity, he put the beensprout into his mouth. You should've seen his facial expression. Didn't manage to capture an image of that cause he was around my aunts and uncles so it was kind of crowded. Then he went on trying to drink Coke. A toddler had actually got hooked on to it and it was a sad thing as they can't drink much due to the caffine content. I felt sad for him, cause 1 can of Coke for me is nth.

Tried to take pictures of him but couldn't cause he's always not facing me. sigh. But I do have smth.



He gave me a blur-look cause I used my camera phone equiped with flash. He got amazed cause to him, it was an object which was capable of emitting light.

Sad and pitiful look, could you ever imagine how he would look like when he wasn't given the Coke?

Mr Brown's podcast has been increasing popular especially after the edition of the one about the Bar Cho Mee, in conjunction with the James Gomez Affair. If you have not listened to it, please go here. He's really a very funny guy, and do listen to the edition about the advertisement of the Visa card. The podcast was about going to the market but got disappointed upon knowing that the birds were sold out, blaming the ang moh who bought them all.

I shall end here and my dear readers, take care!

posted by Rod @ 11:29 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat