F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 

A'ight. This shall be my first post after the mid-years.

Maybe elaborate something about the exams today before elaborating on what happened after that.

Chemistry, I should say, that it's one of the most difficult paper of all. Not everyone finished the paper though. I didn't complete my graph question in the Section B. Ahhh, so screwed. This is the first time that I feel that physics is so much easier than chemistry. I can tell ya that 3A people will think otherwise. They will say that both papers are easy.

SPA was kind of simple and difficult at the same time. Chemistry was easy, I mean, we all have done the experiment before. Just that this time the apparatus were different, not all, just some.

Physics was the worse. Everyone's answer was different. I got my k for a postive value. What to do? I didn't spot the eqn: ( d = ki + c ) as a Maths formula. So I threw in the 1/n = sinc formula. found n as the gradient from the graph. I was correct at first. I should have just stopped my working there. Yet, I was dumb enough to sub my value of n that I've found into the 1/n = sinc formula and calculated for the value of c. Next, I sub in the values of d, i and c into the general equation. My k somehow ended up to be 3.03.

Mr Tchen then said that, " This is an O'level Cambridge Paper. But don't worry. We teachers will try our best to do something to help you. But if you do not take this SPA seriously, there's nth much that we can help you " Seriously, I think you should know what they meant. I don't wish to say here or else I could be suspended from blogging, being sued by Cambridge.

Today's bowling with the guys was great. Just needed that to relieve some of the stress in me. I'm so gonna burn a hole in my pocket soon now that the exams are over.

Maybe just wanna clear something. I don't have any good photoshop skills. All I do is to edit photos. But not creating them. Photoshop is about the creation of photos, as well as editing.

posted by Rod @ 5:52 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat