F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



CCA Leadership Camp

I've took down my previous post cause Amirul said I've spoilt it. Yeah, so took it down.

Yeah, so I'll skip the front part. Went bowling with the 2E guys and it was totally rocking. haa. Had a lot of fun and laughter.

Next time I shall keep quiet. Don't post or else will spoil everything. Just kidding.

This post will be about the CCA Leadership Camp. Just got the pics and I was bored, so edited it out of pure fun. haa

And one thing to clear, I was trying to see how many people I can trick in one day. Looks like I've tricked 7 guys by telling something which was not true. haa. Amirul was one of my victim for the day. We were all talking and talking until the topic was Guo Xi and I've learnt something new today.

Heard that he was the one who drove Miss Koh out of the school, as in scared her away until she left. Now, how true is that? I don't know. I shalln't say much or else Guo Xi will kick my S'pore butt on Monday. haa

Some of the pictures here are repeats that appeared on Amirul's blog. I didn't know that he was going to blog on that too.

Amirul's & Jing Han's group.

Mr Tchen is in this photo. Girls SCREAM!

I admit that I was playing with leaves. haa

That's Terence, Nicholas, Wei Jie and Guo Xi ( anti- clockwise )

Wei Jie getting ready.

Check It Out! ( Hint : Lynette )

My Group : Rojak

Look! There's money falling from the sky!

The last group pic taken for the camp

Heyy Mr. Singh, I'm gonna turn off so tell me when you're done, kay?

posted by Rod @ 11:25 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat