F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



EDS night 2006

I'm actually blogging around 12 plus, which is already a Sunday. But this post should be remembered for a Saturday. haa

Had a great time today with 3 other people, namely : Amirul, Lynette and Cherie That was for an EDS performance at Dunamn High. Before I go into that, there's something I must boast about, here it goes :


I saw Miss Sri, Miss Erma and Miss Low at Suntec today. They didn't spotted me. That's why I had this backview photo of them. Besides that, I saw Miss Evelyn Koh, together with Miss Goh and Mr Wee walking together. Do the both groups of them know that they're at the same location or they didn't know anything at all? Sad that I didn't take a pic of Miss Koh. She and the rest walked so fast.. Ahh, can't even take a photo now that she has left TK.

Ahh.. Speaking about the EDS night, it went okay and yeah, quite fun cause Amirul and me were like joking about this pervertic guy all the way. Yes, I did take photos. However, due to some personal reasons and consequences that will take place if I ever post the photos up, I will make a loss and fail in the IPO management system. This kind of things take time, only Amirul knows what I mean.

Actually, not all the photos can't be posted.

Cherie took this.

I don't know what's Amirul doing.

Please do not try this at home

They made me do the " Saturday Night Fever " pose.

Yeah, and now what I want to clarify is that : I explain things about what Amirul said.

Okay, June is a primary school friend of mine who asked me out for this concert. She wasn't sitting with me, she performed. So what happened was I bought tickets from here and the lady-who-calls-herself- Sexy Lady came over with me to see the " transaction " being made. And from there, she started saying stuff that has no logic at all.

And everyone knows when one starts saying, the other two will agree and follow on. That was exactly what happened. For I say again, June is just a friend of mine and there's nth between us besides friendship.

However there's one thing I can't deny. Man, Cherie was hot that evening.

Amirul said that I always wear a shirt inside before going over with the normal shirt. Look let me tell you, if had not been for the black shirt, I wouldn't have the chance to take the white shirt off and let someone else use it. See? It's such a perfect plan!

P.S Cherie : Sweet November is indeed hotter than sexy June.

posted by Rod @ 11:59 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat