F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 

I just don't know why I keep running into teachers recently. Miss Gwendoline Lim was whom I saw this afternoon, at City Hall MRT Station. Just at the entrance of Citylink. She didn't teach me before but she somehow recognises me so I said hi.

I would be glad if that flow keeps on going and flowing. Eventually one day, hopefully, would be able to see Mr Tchen with his wife and children. Apparently, I don't know whether it's a girl or a boy cause I'm not interested to know about his life. But it would be great to see what kind of woman would Mr Tchen marry and what kind of women would have fallen for Mr Tchen. By saying this, I can prove it to you that every woman would be very fortunate to have Mr Tchen as a husband as he's labelled by girls as the " Mr Nice-cum-Cute Guy " .

However, he wasn't that nice today, raising his voice and shouted at the people making noise outside the classroom. Bet that many girls got scared.

Another thing from Amirul's blog, stated something that he didn't had the heart to tell me what Cherie said. In this case, I would say that, you know, I would not want to know as since they didn't tell me, which means they didn't want me to know. So, I won't pursue ; but whatever it is, I don't see myself getting affected by it. Another thing, I told him to take something down from his blog. And yeah, thanks Amirul and I appreciate it. Just a little explaination: It's personal and I don't wish it to be publicised or else tongues will start wagging. And when they start wagging and I hear stuff which are being made up, it will piss me off badly. So ain't it a good way for peace in both parties?

Yeah, so let's not got to there shall we?

I don't wish to elaborate on my results. It has been quite a day for me. Knowing almost all of my subjects except for some. D&T and Geography Elect. will be tmr. Thursday is a holiday so I guess no Social Studies for me? So will only get that on Friday.

Well, I've nth much to say now.

posted by Rod @ 6:37 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat