F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 

I'll just type a short post for today. A very short one.

Can't wait for the Primary 6 camp. Went there to help out and we even had to fill in the past and the history or the achievements of TK into our brain just in case the P6 students were to ask us.

Science Talent Class and so on. I'll maybe just say something: Come into TK, and make you sure you pray very hard that you will get Mr Tan Kee Hoe as your Chemistry Teacher in Upper Secondary. And if you get Mrs Tan, I feel sorry for you.

And also, D&T is fun! the camp had even stuff like making a small chair using wood provided by D&T room. I guess I would be helping them make instead of them making it themselves? haa. Better don't, integrity is one of the school values. We were termed as the " Ambassodors " of TK. Heck, I don't care about that anyway.

Sometimes we have to pay a price for doing something that we enjoyed doing. But somehow, payback time will always come. Sigh, I got mine. You all will have to look out on what it is. I will still have to post it up here anyway. Cause that was my punishment.

posted by Rod @ 9:48 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat