F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 

Just some replies to tags.

Rachel : Oh. I didn't know that. I'm the newbie in this business. But I don't think I'll buy the next issue. I'm not addicted to it.

Jing Han : Me turning into a girl? haa. That will nenver happen. haa. I will kena disicipleship before that happens. Make everyone feel worried for me. Buying mags doesn't really make you a girl. If I'm not wrong Amirul buys mags also, but don't know what's the title of it.

Amirul : I was just playin' lah. Don't mean it at all. haa.


Yeah, so now I'm no longer going to update about the CCA Leadership Camp cause Amirul's doing a good job for that and I don't want to steal his business. haa. Just kidding. I'm just pure lazy. But yeah, he's really doing a good job for that. Make my com lag on his blog for about 2 secs.

I have the urge of posting this. I just love the way he poses.

Yeah, and I love Amirul too. haa. He was just saying that he misses me the way I am in class. I guess I have to disppoint him now. I've changed.

The hyper me in 1E and 2E during lesson and outside curriculum time isn't in me now. It still is.. But not as hiong. Let me explain myself : Yeah, in 1E and 2E, half the time in class I was cracking jokes and laughing. Now, sadly to say, I'm no longer that. I still am..

Urrr.. Wait.. Let me think of another way to say it. Okay, I still am. But just cracking jokes with the people around me, esp Lim YongG. Then what'smore I'm secluded in one area : I sit at the window. Not bad seat lah, I'll be the first one which the wind would blow.

I'll stop here. haa. Happily chatting with Rachel. Wa Lao.. She and that gorgeous yong lady were at Marina Square larh. Amirul, such a waste!

posted by Rod @ 11:43 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat