F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Meet-the-oh no!

Meet-The-Parents Session : always the time for nagging, I can't believe I got nagged by a teacher too.

I've found out one thing : Lena Poh's a christian and she's from City Harvest.

Think cause Mr Tchen's having a sore throat and Lena Poh went there to help him say out comments.


I now officially have a TWIN! WE'RE BOTH ALIKE, ain't that right JH? haa.

P6's camp gonna be tmr and I'll have to be in school by 6.45. This is worse than normal school days. But I'm willing to sacrifice anyway. Hope to be able to make new friends there. haa. It's like 1 whole day with them.

There's nth much I want to say now as I'll need to be at the bus-stop at 6.35. which is so freaking early. I'll be like a zombie.

posted by Rod @ 10:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat