F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 

Mrs Chee can definitely teach better than Mrs Tan. Even if those not thought by her would even agree with me on this statement.

I can't believe that I understood the topic on bonding and structure very clearly, crystal-clear, with just relying on the teaching of Mrs Chee. No wonder the seniors say that Mrs Chee is a fantastic teacher. She jokes and teach well at the same time, unlike Mrs Tan.

With her that monotonous voice, slow talking, I can easily sleep in class. Even though it's after exams, there's still lots of work to do.

Now I have to set up a stall selling food or drinks on the TK Golden Run day. haa. We shall see on that day. Have to plan things out during the June Holidays.

When I was returning home today, Amalina was just telling me the impression that she had for me in the past. Guess what she said?

A person who always dao people and looks very fierce, what'smore she actually hated me. haa. And when she saw my name on the class list last year for 3C' 06, she was like, " Oh Man. "

haa. But there's no hatred between us now. Maybe it's because she misintepreted me in the past. And she didn't know the reason why she felt that way. haa. And Yong Jie told me that I look like some big size JI member. I mean, I'm not that tall. I just looked buffed and big size. I'm not suprised how people who didn't know me felt that way about me.

But I can assure you that I don't dao people now. Seriously.

posted by Rod @ 5:48 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat