F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 

Now I seem to lack stuff to blog about.

June Holidays aren't supposed to be called " holiday " at all. Today's the 2nd last day of sch and there're already so much hmw to do throughout the holidays. It's only E maths and A maths. Can already kill one whole week.

Going to Korea from 8 days. I don't see what's nice in Korea also. For me I'm the more of the rooted to the ground kind instead of soaring high in the sky. I'm those who don't like the feeling of leaving somewhere where I'm deeply grounded in. That's just me. I'm going to miss the combined service at Parkview Square larrh! Piang eh. That's what I'm unhappy about.


Now I'm really wondering, am I someone who's really very friendly and my looks don't scare people away? haa. I think so.

My barber talked to me like a friend today. I've known him for quite some time, cause I would always go to him for a flat-top cut.

This was what he told me :

Barber : You know, I've striked 4D first prize. 3rd time. Ever since I opened my shop here, I've striked 3 times. 1st and 2nd time starters, now 3rd time 1st prize.

Me : woah. that's impressive.

Barber : I'm like your permanent barber now. I don't think I'm moving. Holiday's next week right?

And sometimes he would ask me whether my father's at home, have I eaten and stuff like that. Okay, please don't try to kidnap him or rob him just because he won first price. haa. If you do I will have no one else to cut my flat-top and my hair will turn to an afro for about half a year. Cause I need to go around the whole Singapore to find a good flat-top barber.

Couldn't watch today's Talent Search. I was in the COE doing D&T IPW and I ran out of the COE without asking permission when I saw Ming Jie started dancing. He's great and has a potential. I'm not saying this in a sarcastic way, I'm serious. His dance was great, with the chair he had on stage with him.

Another performance was a group of Malay guys singing this song, I don't know what's the title but it went : Holiday!

And the rest of the song I couldn't hear anything except Holiday! Not that I'm saying they sang badly, it's blaming the sch's sound system. It's too budget and cheap to even hold a performance properly. With just 2 pathetic speakers drilled to the front wall, left and right, how much effect can you make to enrich the sound?

Even my primary school could afford 4 small speakers at the back of the hall despite not being an autonomous school. They don't have extra funds.

So the conclusion is this : TK's still poor. Neh mind, maybe about 1 year plus more and I'll bid good-bye for a much better-facillitated school.

posted by Rod @ 7:21 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat