F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



P6 Camp 2006

Yeah. Today was the P6 camp and it was totally a blast. Waking up at 5.15 was totally worth while despite the fact that I slept around 11 plus last night. I was hoping for something to happened, in the end found out that someone had prevented it from happening.

My group was called Losers. I didn't name them that. They named themselves that, what'smore, willingly. I had a group of P6 students from schools namely: Kong Hwa, Yu Neng and Temasek, only these 3 schools, if I remember correctly.

It was kind of difficult to get them to talk to each other at first, except for those from their own school. The programme was planned in a way that hoping all of them would get to know each other, so games were planned for them, objective was for them to have fun.

Game : Dragon's Tail

This game was somewhat similar to the " Lao Ying Zhua Xiao Ji " which translated means Eagle catching chick. Most of you should know how to play that game, yeah, so they played it and some of the leaders formed another group and joined in the fun as well. I couldn't capture all of their faces, but I do have one pic. I'll post it up when I change my mind.

Amalina, having fun!

When we were at the assembly plaza, they were being briefed about the game and I cam-whored a lil. Took pictures here and there haa. There were also other photos which I wasn't inside so due to privacy reasons, I shall not post them up here also.

Jing Han came to school for NPCC and there she was at the assembly plaza with us. Made a pact last night to take pics when we're in school, so it was done.

My TWIN

Yeah, she's my twin but yet Rachel doesn't want to acknowledge her. I've finally found my long lost twin after 15 years and we finally reconciled. ahhh. We both have the same retarded smile, according to her.

It's Lynette and the Ding Dong

After the game at the assembly plaza, we headed with the P6 students to the Chem Lab for some experiment. Nicholas and Amirul took charge of the overall experiments and the the P6 students were given a chance to do an experiment that none of us TK students have done before, I suppose. They were given 4 colours of crystals and a bottle of solution, can't rmb what was the solution. The crystals were suppose to grow in time when added to the solution. It was cool, but not as cool as the experiment we did for SPA, the shiny crystals for the result.

This was what I meant

All these were made beforehand. Nicholas performed experiments like burning the magnesium ribbon and the reaction gave out white bright light. The P6 students went " WOAH! "

Then they had some other experiments involving acid and alkali but I wasn't there to see. I was at the back chatting. So I don't know what they were doing.

My hair is still flat despite cutting it a few days ago.

Lim Pon took a pic with Tan Mui Mui

The next programme was Making A Chair in the D&T room. What disappointed me was that I had expected it to be real D&T, as in involving cutting wood and doing finishing, stuff like that. Never did I know that the materials provided were waste wood, clothes pegs and UHU glue. The tube of the UHU glue was like dang small larh. You squeeze 2 times it finishes. Budget

I'll post the pics of what Amirul took in the D&T room with my cam another day.

It was lunchtime and I really ate a lot. In one styrofoam box were fries, 4 chicken nuggets, a small drum stick and a chicken wing. haa. There was also a buffet at the back of the canteen, leftovers cause the people whom the food was ordered for couldn't finish and some adults had to ask us to finish. I took rice. The tau suan looked diluted to me so I didn't take it. I would rather buy tau suan which the beans are like one full bean rather than being grinded into small ones.

After lunch was Scavenger Hunt and the P6 students had to go around the whole school looking for clues to the next had to solve a jigsaw puzzle. All the P6 students had to get their hands tied together with those in their own group with rafia string in this game so as to prevent running around. So while waiting, pics was taken.

Lynette's comments : * censored * I know it looks wrong.

There was also a pic of Lim Pon sitting inside a box. However, I shall not post it so as not to embarrass her.

The last programme was the performace, not really a performance but a cheer competition among the groups in the music room. This was when the real cam-whoring started. The whole time we were taking pics and Lim Pon should be the real culprit. She hogged onto my camera and kept taking.

Cherie and me were comparing our legs. She has a pair of long and slim legs so I was just saying she could be a ballet dancer. So this was the result of the comparing :

A slim and hairless leg vs A muscled hairy leg.

Lim Pon couldn't get enough of the pictures she has taken so she went on and on. And she came out with a couple of dumb and stupid pictures of me. I'm not gonna post some of them up cause I shall use it as a serving of my punishment, but I must first get an approval first

This was what I meant.

Plus this too.

I took this : Sy Jia. This pictures looks good, ya know why? Cause she looks like she's crying and laughing. Of course she's laughing. But that pic made her look like she's crying. Some kind of bland of emotions.

Still remember the jigsaw puzzle I was talking about in the scavnger hunt? The pics were from last year's year book and the pink group, had my pic taken in Computer Club. Lynette then went playing with it and she tore my head out from my body. And she even bit my head off.

That's my head which was between her teeth.

They then started their own jigsaw puzzle : of me.

Just telling you, the body is not mine.

Once again, the body's not mine.

Enough of the stupid jigsaw. They played with me. haa

A group photo, I'm like the only guy inside it?

We continued having fun until they went onto a very sensitive topic: My hairy legs. I know I have hairy legs larrh, okay? Lim Pon cum Professor then said that guys who have lots of hair on their legs and pimples on their face have a lot of male hormones. I felt so manly after that. My hair and pimples have a purpose after all : I'm a MAN.

So then there was a comparison again :

If you can't see properly I'll tell you, I'm the only person there whose legs have hair, I mean lot's of hair. Very prominent.

And so..

My leg was crowned CHAMPION.

Lim Pon shall be known as the photographer for dumb pics.


Zheng Jun. He looks tired.


I was forced into doing this.

And yeah, it was GREAT DAY!

posted by Rod @ 11:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat