F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Promise Delivered

I shall deliver what I promised :

Yeah. That's Lim Pon in the box.

Had the chemistry test today and think I did okay. But I screwed up the first 2 mark question in covalent bonding. Shit. But it's okay, I have the other 38 marks to ensure my survival. The paper was upon 40 marks.

Went LAN with Yong Jie, Yong Quan and another sec 4 guy. Went to play DOTA and I guess I would have to take back my words that I've said before. DOTA's an okay game bah. I have yet to reach the point where I get addicted to it. This is just the beginning.

Something like a CS Deathmatch mode, You'll revive after you die. But only after a few seconds. I teamed up with the Sec 4 guy and we won the match. Actually if not because of him I would have lost. Managed to understand and get hold of the concept of the game and yeah, if I have another chance to play again I would go for it. My character was something started with R which could throw blades to kill and could give out a roar to cripple the opponents defences, then rush up to kill them. Yong Quan told me that he kept dying. haa. I ran away to heal myself when I had a little life left and rush out when I'm healed a little. A strategic game. Much similar to CS just that it's a FPS player game.

Everyone's leaving me now. Student Leaders went to New Zealand, individuals going overseas. All leaving me behind. My trip to Bangkok and Korea is cancelled. haa. The tour agency could not find enough people for the tour so they had to cancel it. YES ARH! haa. I know you people will think I'm weird. Being happy when I can't go overseas. It's cause this trip will clash with my personal stuff, so I'm reluctant to go.

I still have to go to school tmr till friday for some CCA stuff. Going there to be a baby-sitter and make sure the lower sec members behave myself. I don't get CIP hours or CCA pts for that larrh. Waste my time. I would be able to finish at least a quarter of my holiday hmw. It's 9 -12. Didn't expect even a club CCA would get you going back to school in the holidays? Think even Chess Club members don't go back to school for practice sessions for chess.

The PC Show's gonna be from the 1st - 4th of June. This is the only event that I'm interested now. I can't buy anything. But just go there and look around. I know it would be tempting, but what to do? No money what. haa. I'm still hoping for enough money to change my whole com. Stupid slow and retarded com. Fed up.

I'm fatherless and my mum doesn't want to acknowledge my twin. How complicated stuff can be? But I'm still happy that I have a wonderful mum. haa

___________________________________________________________________________

Had a short chat with Cherie before she had a bath and left for the airport to her trip to New Zealand. She sent me a song that she felt was touching and the song was adapted from a video she had watched.

Cherie :
" they showed us a video of this race called iron man
u knw...
like the fittest man/women in the world takes part
they run swim cycle
it was about a father taking part with his handicap son
the son cant walk cant talk and very disabled
but it was his sons ambiton to take part in the race. so the father completed the race together with his son
like draggin his son on the float while swimming
cycling with his son on the back of his bike
running and pushing the son like on this pram like thing
and they best thing is tt they completed it
cus u have to like complete the race within a time limmit
and they did it together "

That was part of the conversation and that was about the video that she had seen. Even though I might not have watched it, but just reading it off my computer screen made me feel touched and there's this feeling came over me.

A father and the disabled son went through everything together. The father knew that it was his son's ambition to complete it, and without holding back he took his son along with him and completed the whole thing. They braved through everything together.

If a father's willing to go through all that together with his son, that proves that nothing can be compared to love. The father loved his son so much that he was willing to risk everything for him, just to achieve his son's ambition. It's love, which driven the father and the son on. It was a competition and they were at the disadvantage, so what? It wasn't about the money, if wasn't about the fame, it wasn't about the attention that a disabled person takes part in the trilathon..

It was all about love. Love between the father and the son.

The song's title is : Redeemer.

posted by Rod @ 6:35 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat