F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 

Quoted from Ronald : If you want a post, you must be willing to sacrifice your time.

It's really true, ain't it? Some people don't blog because they have no time while others blog due to the lack of posts. Others just simply have no time to blog.

Well, if you are committed to something, you definitely must make time for it, despite of what the circumstances may be. It kind of difficult to be totally 100% committed to something. In life, we each have our own different stuff to face and handle and we're being put in a different situation to handle and a different world in living.

I did say it's difficult, but I didn't say it's impossible. That's the difference.

I didn't expect myself to be playing soccer with church people today. It happened.

I was put in a great team with Ivan, the only person in the team whom I know his name. The others I weren't sure. I might be friendly but there are still people out there that I have yet to know.

St. Wilfred Stadium, carpet grass. When I left there was a soccer match that was about to start. Official refrees were there and I assumed it to be the S-League. Not many spectators were there as it was a stadium, but of course there still were, but all sitting on the at the side and benches watching. I wonder if the refrees got booed at and called " Kayu ".

I hope so. Otherwise it ain't an exiciting match. If not you will see the game going smoothly.

I burnt part of my skin at the heel of my left leg and part of it came off. haa. So now I have 1 exposed wound. And I still have a scar on my left leg, not forgetting it.

It is said that girls don't look nice with a scar while guys must have at least 2 - 3 scars. Girls with scars are known as being rough while guys with scars are known as macho, no scares known as sissy. It's some kind of " oldfolks tales " which spreaded around. What do you think of this statement? Agree or Disagree?

There's an encore telecast of the Singapore Idol 2 Auditions on Channel 5, which many people around Singapore had a great laugh about.

1) Campfire in the moonlight / Can't fight the moonlight
2) The Trench Coat
3) Kung Fu Rapper vs Singapore Cow Boy
4) Nong Nong Ago ( this is dang funny )
5)Hullahop Guy
6)The lady with passion: She sang " Hero "
7) The guy who held the longest note ( I believe I can fly aiiii, aiii, aiii, aii )
8) The guy who put too much lip-gloss ( wanted to be the next Sly Sim )
9) The mirror boy ( she, sorry I mean he, looks like a girl )

We were making fun of no. 4 during A maths lesson and Miss Wang got very intense over it. Apparently, she hated it.

posted by Rod @ 9:28 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat