F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



BBQ cum Saving Money idea

Yeah, so here I am back from the BBQ organised by Sue-ann. So I would like to thank her for giving the 3C people a chance to have fun and bond at the same time.

First of all, I regret saying this but : I've failed to take a picture of Mr Tchen's baby. Man, he said he was going to call me regarding the pit number and the area. He lied to me. haa. He went there quite early and he didn't stay and eat anything. His baby was strapped to his body and in front of his chest. Wonder how the baby looks like.

I was late cause due to CG in church and restructuring. But all matters of God and church comes first though. But I had a great time absorbing from what Charleston said.


___________________________________________________________________

Alright, as I was saying about the BBQ, yeah, we had a great time and played wacko in the dark and on the sand. Alright, since so many people are writing what happened on their blogs, I shall be a nice soul and not talk about it on my blog.

So yeah, Shi Xiang, I've done what I can. But it was funny though.

Kept the fire going with the economical way. There wasn't a need to add charcoal or stuff. We actually fried some stuff till black. and I tell ya, the fire was burning strong and fierce. I mean, only at the pit area. haa.

Go guess what we burnt

Yeah. We actually played games like Dog-and-bone. Yeah, I know it's old school and only kids play those games. However, that doesn't mean that we can't play? It's good to stay young ya know. The game was played based on numbers called and my opponent was Jing Mei.

Yeah, as you know when you're playing a game with girls. There's always something that it wouldn't be if not without it :

The screaming.

She ran forward and I too. I screamed and yeah, just kept screaming. I felt so high after that. I finally understand what a difference it would be if not for the screaming. The game would be dead. All I know is that I went there to have fun, so if you have a problem with me screaming during the game, I suggest you take a hike.

I wanna enjoy myself.

Speaking about games, it's Food-Cross tmr. Ahh. It always seems to me that we push our hmw back cause the first 2 weeks are most likely to be occupied by school. And the rest of the 2 weeks are your personal stuff. When do we have time to do our homework? Sigh, good time-management though.

posted by Rod @ 11:30 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat