F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



The Day I was born ; 15 years later

Yeah. Today's my birthday and it's coming to an end now. With like half an hour more to go.

First of all I would like to thank everyone who wished me happy birthday from the bottom from my heart, people who smsed me, people who wished me on msn and I love you all always. haa. Don't worry, I'm still straight. I even received an overseas sms. haa. Popped me by surprise.

Secondly, I would like to thank my mum, Rachel. I didn't expect a phone call and I'm really suprised and feeling over the moon when I received her call. It was midnight then and I thought everyone would be in their dreamland. I mean, what else can I expect from her? She's a perfect and wonderful mum that any son would be yearning to have.

I'm one lucky guy.

I also wanna thank Jing Han for accompanying me throughout the day and even went to find my no. so that she could wish me happy birthday. We have many things in common, realised somemore of them today and we really live up to our relationship of being twins. haa

Thirdly, I wanna thank the BD for having a celebration in church for me. Namely Jason, Andrew, Ming Rong and Michelle I think. Thanks loads and Andrew, yeah, I like that card that you chose. That depicts the gentle side of me. haa

Lastly, I would really want to express myself now. Sorry if I get too emotional cause I am emotional when I got to know this.

Thanks _______ for what you have done. The effort that you have put in, the time that you have invested in, and the energy that you have spent on it. I'm not gonna say much on this cause it's private and yeah, I'll talk to you more on it when I'm back. yeah _______? You really make my life perfect and wonderful.
__________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, so I went Sake Sushi for dinner with my family at Parkway and I really like the new look of the basement. It looks very high-class those kind. And I tell ya, if you wanna shop for CDs go to Gramaphone.

They even have a sofa and a wide screen. You can just sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

I went there while waiting for the food and by the way, those two people on the picture aren't related to me in any way. I was just trying to get a pic without anyone noticing so I had to go behind them.

Tepanyki ( Is this the correct spelling? ) was for my dinner and actually, it wasn't filling for me. haa. But the food there tasted good. Especially the garlic rice. It wouldn't be Jap food if not for the garlic rice.

Garlic rice's my favourite. * Saliva drolling *

That's salmon. Cooked in a sauce. I would rather it be raw. Sashimi. haa.

I waited for my onion to come and I decided to do something as I was kind of bored then. So here was what I came up with :

The BIRTHDAY SMILE

That's the chef doing his job.

I'll be leaving the house at 3 plus AM for the stupid airport, which I have to be there around 4 plus AM. This is my first time taking a flight so early. You're darn right it's early. The sun has yet to rise ya know! And from then my blog will be inactive till the 11th ( Hopefully )

And yeah, THANKS once again everyone! =)

posted by Rod @ 11:30 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat