F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Eating fish and targetting cute kids

Finally another outing before the school reopens.

Until I have yet to finish my own pile of homework, so rushing through all of them is the last resort. This is how Singapore students work, well, mostly. Only those who are exceptional are those really nerdy and guai ones who will finish all the homework on the first week. Okay, that's definitely not me.

Went out with Rachel and Jing Han today for Fish & Co. And I met with Jing Han first. Maybe a lil note about her before I forget : She really eats a lot. I'm not gonna say how much she ate, well, just imagine.

Met with Jing Han first and we walked around PP for a while. Sat down at the bench outside the toilet, the area which has the Sri Nada Barber just opposite.

That's a picture of Brat Pitt. I hate his hair.

And while doing so we only realised that cameras were not allowed in the compound due to security reasons. Terrorists and all. Yet, no one stopped us from taking pictures. This shows how stupid a sigh can be when it's up there and no actions are carried out. Might as well take it down. Makes no difference up there right?

We didn't know what programme PP was having, so at the basement, meaning the first level, they has this Gransazers : The pirated version of Power Rangers. Power Rangers are still much better and original. And then they had these two characters jumping around this pathetic small stage trying to amuse the kids. However, HOWEVER.. All the kids at the audience area just sat there and stared at them. Seriously funny.

I mean, if you're a fan of smth, you would scream and shout for it right, let alone be kids. They're wilder in nature, agree? Yet, all I saw were stares.

Ever saw the guy wearing in black before? Looks familiar right?
Let's look nearer.

Seen him before?

After all the jumping and fooling around on stage, it was a handshake and photo-taking session.

Target : Cute kids

Ha. After that we went to meet Rachel for a meal at Fish & Co. A couple of pictures, I mean, I took a lot. I feel so restricted now, cause they told me not to post any pictures. So yeah, I have to wait to see which ones are the " Green light, give it a go " ones. Of course, there are still some that I can show. Sorry, I mean only one.

A creation by my twin!

posted by Rod @ 11:30 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat