F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Ice-Skating

There is always one point about girls that guys understand but forget only when it happens and we procastinate.

Girls are always late. This post is not meant to be against females, but I guess you girls do admit that you all are always late right? May it be you being in the bathrooom for too long and left the house later, or whatever it may be, you all will make the guys wait.

Next time we guys should take the initiative to shift the meeting time by at least 1 and a half hours earlier. Ha.

Ice-skating with 2E peeps today and only a few of us went and the meeting place was at City Hall. I couldn't imagine what time would we reach Jurong East if the meeting place was at Bedok Mrt. Take you around 1 hr to get there. Now, you don't want that.

I had to buy gloves before going in cause I don't have any at home. My family's poor so we can't afford to go any winter countries. Any person would be out of his/her mind if they were to buy winter gloves for a weather like in Singapore.

That stupid gloves cost me S$5 and it was called " Magic Gloves ". Think I'm going deaf already with music blasting into my ear almost everyday, I had to ask the shop keeper at least thrice on what's the difference between the magic and non-magic ones. So the guy gave me this ans:

" The magic gloves can stretch" [ I'll post the pic on how small it is ]
I looked at it and I realised its purpose. Cause it looked like a kid's glove to me, meant for those 5-6 year old ones.

I'm a beginner and the pros are people like Nicholas and Sophia. Skating together holding hands. May we should get them together to join a competition. And Sophia went around looking for cute lil boys. Ha. I can't deny the fact that thet're cute also. They had this metal bar to aid them in skating but some of the kids didn't know how to skate so they stayed at the same position.

I'm not being mean but these are the cute and fun moments when you're a child.
Youth - When's it's gone, it's gone. It doesn't come back.

Ahh, one more thing: I just hate it when girls scream when I'm skating. Not really hate, but just don't like. Ha. I often get distracted by the screaming and I'll fall. Seriously, don't play man.

Amirul and Sophia then took me along with them, they were like pulling me along. Not many people can move me on land, guess I'm at a disadvantage on ice. And she started asking me weird qns. Ha. Okay, now I don't really rmb what she asked me in detail, but I know some of the qns I don't have answers now. So, yah..

Sophia then asked what kind of girl we want our spouse or girlfriend to be. For Amirul, Please turn to the Book of Cherietopia Land, Chapter_:_ - " For in every Amirul Idham Shah you find [ there's only one actually ], you find a girl with BEAUTIFUL EYES, BEAUTIFUL SMILE AND DARN FREAKING CUTE BEYOND CUTE. "

You have an answer? Go press the buzzer and talk to yourself. I have no prize for you. Ha

Well, for me I did say a girl with character would be suitable for me. Of course got more, but I didn't say. Okay, character wise, okay, I don't know why I said that when I don't know how to describe in the first place, I take back my words.

Aiyah, Choices allow for true love. That's all I have to say for now. Can't think properly. My sense of judgement has been affected due to the falling on my butt while skating. Okay, I know, no link, but that's the only lame explanation I can come up with for now.

Amirul said that he can't imagine me being an ice-skater. I know, cause I'll nvr be one. haa. Not for me larrh. More of a girl's sport. See those guy ice-skaters when they go for competition, all look so flat and gay.

Ronald would have breakdanced there if he went. Saw this adult, or maybe young adult, pia kia that kind with one palm on the ice and his body went in circles. What's that anyway?

Kitson got hurt and from what I know he doesn't need any stitches but he'd be expecting a high fever soon. He's quite calm actually, when it happened. Brave guy, a military pilot wannabe.

Yeah, that's how the day ended with a train ride home and I still got the stupid gloves with me. I feel so cheated man. Some stupid magic gloves for S$5 and there's actually holes. You can even see your hand through it. Thumbprint, nice and clear. I'll nvr gonna patronise that stupid shop again.

Basket.

posted by Rod @ 10:47 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat