F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Undescribable

ahhhhh. darn, my trip overseas is on. DARN IT. 6 days.. 6 DAYS!

I'll have to miss the CG.. why? I have yet to comeplete my holiday homework yet.. Shoot.

I'll come up with a new blog skin pic before I leave. Sigh, I just hate to leave when everything's in my life is planned and when I'm ready to commit I have to leave. This is kind of stupid.. darn.

Another one's leaving for Japan tmr night. *knocking my head against the wall*

WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!

Sometimes I really have to admit that I can't work well with lower sec people. Especially in a CCA like Computer Club. Not much discipline and order. In the end you have lower sec pupils you end up being inmature, it's like half of the year already? Still doesn't seem to have any progress from last year.

You have people throwing Lego parts at each other and irritating one another. They're going for a competition and yet they don't take it seriously. Being a Chairman is crap, all you get is 5 CCA points.

I was a baby-sitter today. My job was to make sure that they don't misbehave while a outside vendor came in to teach. I didn't do my job, cause I really don't feel like doing so. Instead, I was doing flash. That was what my teacher-in-charge told me to do. But she didn't say I must do both. So it ain't my fault also.

I was searching through the Project Work Drive and I found my flash work in almost every group's folder. They even used my flash work in their own website. WTH???!!!!!

YOU ALL GOT NO ORGINALITY IN DOING YOUR OWN FLASH ARH? BLOODY HELL. IF NOT BECAUSE THE DRIVE WAS PROTECTED I WOULD HAVE DELETED ALL OF THEM!

BASKET.

This totally pissed me off. So many freaking Flash pro in the lower sec level if you don't realise, and yet they have to use mine. Basket.

Must be that stupid varsha or pratima's idea. If Mr Yang was here I don't think he would agree on that.

Anyway, I found quite a number of pictures for the Games Carnival but they were never realised or sent to the people who were in it. So I took the liberty to save them in my thumbdrive. haa. I pay school fees okay. ( Although I don't see any link. haa )

I'll post them up here once I have them edited. They didn't even rotate those pictures which they took at a different angle.

posted by Rod @ 6:33 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat