F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Bottoms Up!

So here I am again. On the blogging spree once again. I just hate it when someone who has entered my life has to leave. It just feels so weird. Mr Pang has not officially left TK only after tmr's Golden Run. And we'll run with him!

I was given the gift of emotions by God. I cry when most guys don't. Well, everyone has feelings. I cried on the last day of kindergarten. I cried when a trainee teacher left in P2. I cried when I had problems and no one to talk to. I cry.

In this world, it's filled with cheaters, hypocrites, murderers, perverts.. Well, this is a fallen world. However, not everyone is like that, don't you agree?

Sometimes it's kind of hard to differentiate the good and the bad, only until you have experiences with them and then you would be able to conclude whether they're good or bad. Some cases are unexpected, if you know what I mean.

Some people would say, you know, " Roderick, you just being too sensitive. Come on. "

Then I'll reply you, " Don't tell me your life's so perfect. "

And then in life you would meet some dumba**es that really piss you off and making you feel so troubled. Just giving you a clearer example : Your dumba** PE teacher forces you to run 5km solo. Well, I wasn't in this situation but quite a lot of people know about this. So I don't need to say much.

But what can you do? Nth much right? In school it's just like a power struggle between students and teachers. Students just wanna overthrow the teachers, but teachers still have the upper hand in the end. We're all at a disadvantage. Sometimes schools say that they would give students a chance to voice out and make a stand. Since when is that ever true?

I've actually learnt today that teachers actually do gossip and make accusations and spread them around. Aren't they suppose to be role models, setting a good example for students to follow? The teacher that I'm talking about her is a female, an old hag. That shows how aunties actually can gossip. So this ain't groundless accusations on my part.

Well, I just want to see justice being carried out. But like I said, we students are at a disadvantage. We can't do anything, so we end up suffering in silence all the time. Of course, there are wonderful and fantastic teachers, like Mr Tchen. Don't you girls agree with me?!

Sigh. Injustice.

People who are feeling troubled out there, hang on yah? If you're gonna give up just like that, I'm gonna kick you in the head. HAA. Just joking.

Bottoms Up!

posted by Rod @ 8:41 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat