F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Fire Conference & SYF 206

Okay, I know I've not been updating for quite a while. Didn't have much time to. Every single day there are many things to complete and do.

Things that happened for the past few days were School, School and more School. Tk band won the Band of the Year award on the 1st of July at the National Stadium.

Before that was the Fire Conference at the National Indoor Stadium. Just hours before the competition started. Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke preached throughout the whole thing. Sad part was we didn't get to go for the Youth Rally part cause the competition would have started by then.


I don't really have much time for this post. So the photos posted would be random. Ha

KS. Former TKsian.

Leon with his suprised smile. Ha

Ming Rong. Ha.


Kai Liang. If you've been hit by a newspaper, you know who to find.

That's all I'm gonna post for the moment. There's more, but I just don't have the time to edit them and post them here. Ha.

There's gonna be a lesson for some english lit thing at different areas of the school. Heard that it's so boring that some of them actually slept. I'm looking forward to it now. Just to see if I would fall asleep. Ha. What a nice way to be excited for something that's upcoming. =)

posted by Rod @ 8:22 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat