F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



How gay Superman can be..

I've received an e-mail about Superman from my cousin quite a while ago. And you know, there will be a handful of people somewhere in the world who would poke fun at things which have already gained popularity.

Superman the movie would be a good example. And the focus of this post would be on this. Ever seen Superman dressed so gay that you have never imagined or picture in your mind before?

Try this, I mean them.

Superman : Ballerina.

Hello Kitty Superman.

Superman : High Heels and Hand Bag Promo, 90% off!

大长今

Is this 小叮挡 or just a clown?

Mini-skirt!

Winnie the Pooh!

P.S I'm sorry if I have offended any Winnie the Pooh fans or lovers. But it's cool right? Having a hero and a cartoon character all-in-one.

It's like buy one get one free. Worth it right?

posted by Rod @ 6:39 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat