F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



I am a Singaporean

Inspired by the version made my Mr Brown, I've decided to come up with my very own version of:

I am a Singaporean.

I'm a Secondary 3 student going through what what every student has to. In primary school, studies wasn't my top priority. I was one of those nerds who would study everyday. However, I managed to maintain my standard being in the 1st class in Pri 3 and 2nd best class for Pri 4 -6. I used to top my Maths AG class for tests. Not boasting, cause it was my best subject.

I used to play soccer and badminton everyday then. It all came down to one thing : I didn't had any goals or dreams to live for. I was the goalkeeper then. Getting rammed day after day during recess and after school. As a result, my legs had muscles and didn't have the right shape that any other guy would have. I'm proud of it, including my leg hair too.

I continued to piss my teacher off everyday. Just by playing soccer after school and during recess every single day. It was already a routine. It was easy in those days. 2 legs and a ball, you'll have a teacher coming after you. So this made our jobs pretty easy back then.

One thing I would like the MOE to take into a look at, is ART. I couldn't draw well since primary school. I even had to get my mum to help me. So, I managed to clinch a reasonable B. That proves that my mum draws well. Drawing stick figure was that best I could go, I can't even colour well.

This went on till Secondary school. I hate talking about art, but I have to make my stand. Art was counted as a subject alone and it's counted in the average. I was really furious on how unfair this was. But what to do, I can't go against the government at this age and lead a strike. My future would be ruined. I only managed to pass borderline and scraped through that and got promoted to Sec 2.

This was even worse. I started failing art even during streaming. Thank God I got promoted to a good class of my choice.

In this very society we teenagers face accusations by grouchy aunties, saying that we're rude, impolite, through the actions that we have like bus rides. Going to school every morning are what we students do and most of us take public transport. If you aunties don't like having to squeeze into the bus with us, I suggest you take taxi so as to make our bus rides more pleasant. I'm truely disgusted by you aunties for raising your voices early in the morning at us. You all don't deserve any respect from us.

Aunties who block my way when I'm rushing to board the train, you all are a bunch of a**es.

I see reports on Yahoo! Travel about Singapore, giving its convenience top rated, but saying that we aren't friendly enough. All Singaporeans are busy all the time, so we hardly have any time to bother about you tourists. Besides, when you ask for direction, we got tell you right? If you pick the wrong guy then not our fault mah. You blind what.

I believe that one day Singapore would be taking part in the World Cup..


I'm hoping for taxi fares to reduce cause it's unfair to us.

I'm having faith that there would be a new law created regarding our freedom. Parents get arrested for limiting our freedom!

I have a unique name which people could not guess correctly until I tell them. Someone even guessed that my name was Andrew. My name starts with R not A, and it's Roderick.

And I'm proud to be a Singaporean ( Not really. Only until they have that new law )

So say we all.

So say we all.

© All rights reserved.

posted by Rod @ 7:47 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat