F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Reflective Thoughts

Today's TK's Golden Run and yeah, at first everyone agreed to walk. But in the end they pangsehed me and ran. So bo bian, I ran too. 5 km was kind of dumb. But since you've started, why not just complete it and get it over and done with?

I managed to jog a distance with Mr Pang. Couldn't maintain cause I had gastrics, didn't eat enough for breakfast. And Mrs Tan, refering to the chem teacher, woah, she's darn fit. She overtook me at first but caught up with her while running with Justin. Justin's a good companion. Way to go!


There's Mr Pang, holding the laminated poster which he got for the class and wrote on it. Wonder who has the poster now and I'm sure that person had the honour of bringing it home and admiring it for the next one day or so before bringing it to school.

He specially got that for 3C and on it were his sincere and honest feelings which was expressed through words. The heading " Dreams " says it all. Well, Mr Pang, I will call you out for coffee one day. Hope you don't mind me bringing my physics stuff along. Ha.
__________________________________________________________________
Went for Heart To Heart with Pastors after that.

Well, I don't feel like saying much about that here. Some things are not meant to be disclosed so I rather it be kept with me.

2 Timothy 4 : 7
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

I hope that I would be able to say that on my deathbed in hopefully at least in 80 years time. By then I would be able to tell myself that I have put up a good fight, fighting along and running this race with leaders and with pastors.

And most importantly, I've kept my faith.

Without Him I'm nothing.
But With Him,
I'm Everything.

posted by Rod @ 11:39 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat