F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Work...Extra Lessons

Ha. I decided to have that as the title cause it was interesting to remember.

Alexandria, she reminded me to pay team fund for at least 5 times. We'll do the actual counting in just a while. I was excused cause I wasn't there when she reminded the rest, so I managed to get away this time. However, I don't think there would be a next cause she's now a very careful person. I can't get away with it.

Let's get the story going. So after service yesterday, it was a train ride home with her and..

1. She reminded to me to pay team fund in church.
2. She did it again while walking to the MRT Stn. Well, Deny was there too.
3. It was once more in Douby Ghaut MRT Stn.
4. Another time in the train to City Hall.
5. History repeated itself when alighting to the East West Line Platform.
6. Boarded the train for East West Line, okay this time don't have.
6. I remembered there were to other times she reminded me, can't remember what stn were they.

So total : 7 times.

This shows that how serious she treats her work. She deserves to be complimented for her commitment and seriousness. Well, at least she didn't do so today in school cause I went up to her and..


Yeah, I know. Team Fund. I know

And she's a very healthy person. Mr Bean stores with those Cholesterol Free, Fat Free stuff. Ha.

Yeah. So I had to stay back after E Maths test today for smth that we weren't told about and only would know at 4.30.

So I was fed up. Why can't the thing start earlier? I have to wait for like 45 mins after test for that thing and it would last half an hour.

So it turned out to be.. EXTRA LESSONS.

We learnt Kinematics. A chapter would be taught soon in E Maths. And this lady probably from Ace-learning or a trainee teacher taught us that chapter. Quite easy to understand and could get hold of the concept easily. Involves calculating acceleration, gradient of line, but it's different from physics. Much simpler than physics.

We all had a great laugh when Terence got influenced by Yong Jie's theory and came out his own for that chapter:

So you see, the graph, when the car remains stationary, the wouldn't be anything on the graph. so the theory is Speed over time = An Invisible Line Graph.

You'll get the joke when you learn the chapter.

posted by Rod @ 8:22 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat