F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Locking.. Trolley?

This is going to be a very short post. Yah, exams lah.

I finally wrote my chinese composition, which is a miracle that I took the initiative and effort to do it. Sigh, all counted marks, can I don't do?

Okay, for heartlanders like me, what do you normally see at the railings of bus stop and so on? Bicycles being locked to them by a chain. This is however, legal ( think so ) cause cops do nothing about them. Their wheels don't get clamp just because they're parked and locked there.

Think about it, what else could be locked to those railings?..

I have a definite answer for you.


It's not everyday you get to see a trolley being chained to the railing at the bus stop. This bus stop is located near my block and was upgraded some times ago, so it's actually chained to a so called chair.

Probably the user wanted convenience ; hassle-free of bringing it out of the house, into the lift and out of the lift. Singaporeans are really pampered, this is refering to the aunties in 50s. My assumption would be at least 70% accurate. Nobody in the 40s would go to the market in the morning on a week day as they would be out to work, only left retired aunties. This is just pure laziness, don't tell me your unit doesn't even have the space for one trolley, what'smore it can be folded?

This reminds me of the incident which happened during the fireworks night, 8 August 2006. There was a large crowd at Marina Bay so we had to force our way through. There was this old lady who insulted teens, but at Terence being.. Can't remember what was it. Something like being inconsiderate..

Like you aunties are better off than us.. Some of you would say why so such mean stuff about them? Of course, there are aunties who are kind-hearted and understanding out there, but there must always be a few among them who are not, and I'm refering to them.

I will one day grow old and become an uncle, but at least I'll make sure I make an effort to ensure that I won't become one whom people would loathe, things like spitting on the bus. I will definitely not do that.

posted by Rod @ 7:04 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat