F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Mai Hum..

Don't know what's wrong with me today, but thanks to all the people out there who expressed concern. I'm fine now, but unstable.

It's just that a lot has been happening recently, giving me the sense of uncertainty of what's going to happen. We shall see in the coming weeks, but if something goes wrong.. I don't have to say cause my blog would not be updated for the following years then.

I take things one at a time, things come but they just nvr leave. Frustrating ain't it? I won't let them destroy my life.

Putting that aside..

Mr Brown's Podcast :
Mai Hum

I actually downloaded the National Day Rally 2006, the whole version as well as those divided into parts. It's not that I wanted to listen to it so much. Mrs Tan Tsui Fang said that it would be good for social studies as next year's syllabus would be on Singapore. So she encouraged us to listen and being a good boy, I did. It was a breeze though, downloading the whole version within 50 secs, all thanks to my broadband speed. Starhub is still the best.

So Prime Minister Lee Hsien Long began talking about the digital age, saying that Singaporeans are now more connected to the IT world, and also the ongoing project called the Infocom ( smth like that ), where in every Singapore home, each family would own at least one computer. If they don't, they get discounts or whatever it is to have one.

Talking about the uproar of Mr Brown's podcast, with the famous " Bah Chor Mee " episode, making fun of Gomez. So PM Lee took that very seriously. And then he fought back, saying " I would call for Mee Siam, Mai Hum "

Then came this podcast from Mr Brown, the most recent one, combining PM Lee's " Mai Hum " with Black Eyed Peas " My Hump ".

Singapore has people full of talents, just that most of the talents are used in serious ways. In that case, talents would no longer be talents. It would be a career.

Yeah, Singaporeans have proved themselves being more creative that other people world wide. Freedom of speech I would say. Not really, if you were to think about it carefully. Gahmen responded on a serious note, Mr Brown's column got suspended ; Sometimes what the Gahmen says at first, would be a contradiction with what they would say during the second.

Putting that aside too..

I would be releasing a story of a young men with his ups and downs in his life. It wouldn't be a " very correct story " cause it's from a Singaporean and we don't use British, top-standard english. So every now and then, or should I say at least 90% of the story, it's Singaporean. Or in other words, it's in the Singaversion or Singrishy story. I won't use any vivid verbs or whatever nonsence from the Langlit thing, it would be a story being made up for a purpose.

Having a story that way would really reflect on the life that the young men went through. Thoughts, feelings and emotions ; All true.

So stay tuned for the story.

posted by Rod @ 3:36 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat