F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Making a stand

Wednesday would just be a slacking day. Well, not really, cause there aren't many different subject lessons but most were of 2 periods, so everyone would go : SIAN...

Results are coming back to me one after another. I still really pissed with my CL teacher as she still refused to give me back my paper although I've already done my part as a student, handing in my file as she wanted me to. Even so, I still don't get back what she has promised to return to me.

Sometimes, we all will just feel bored in the lab and yeah, improvement in technology, we tend to whip out our phones from our pocket and take a couple of shots. Refer to Leon's blog to have a preview of what I mean. Sometimes really boring, but can't help it lah. What to do.. I don't have a teacher as interesting as Mr Tan Kee Hoe. However, one good thing.. Well, not really good, would be bad actually. He's strict so his students will tend to have more self-discipline than others.

I'm actually going through a process of recovering, so I took this in the lab :


I have owned Chemistry!

Although it's a tripod stand, well, at least it's still symbolises Chemistry. I will stomp on Chemistry until it goes flat!

Yeah, then came IPW, which I always look forward to the most all the time. D&T is like the greatest subject that you'll nvr regret taking, although there might be a lot to study. But it's fun cause it's 3C. Ha. We are like the most happening bunch of students. Yah, I'm not kidding.

Yong Jie was caught sleeping!

I just love the COE, especially this part of the room where the shelves of books and there's these two bean bags look alike. Most of the time when we are there, it's locked. However, today was an exception cause Mr Choo was there cleaning up the COE and he didn't lock it when we arrived. And if yo managed to get in somehow, don't be deceived by the looks of those two red and white bean bags. They look innocent and soft. Actually, they're very TOUGH!

COE.. Centre Of Excellence.. So most people would be expecting cool designs of the room. So my attention was caught by this hanging balls from the Ceiling.

They just look so cool.

Yeah.. So I had a talk and, yeah, Gabriel, I won't allow what's happening to destroy my life.

Everyone would have just got back our results and some of us might or might not be affected greatly by it.. Whatever you're feeling right now, I recommend you a solution to your pain or sadness. Let me just put an end to it for you. =)

Funniest Home Video!

Yeah, if you're interested please contact me and do support me, but I'm not sure if my video is actually being submitted. Ha.

posted by Rod @ 6:27 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat