F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Point taken

I've just realised that I haven't been updating for more than a week. A lot's been happening for the past 1 week, and I'll start my post with pictures.

Alright, that's me and Jen. Ha

My first time seeing my former leader playing the sax.

That's the gay me in class. I was told to have bear paws.

This picture was taken during Mrs Tan Tsui Fang's lesson and on that very same day, 3C people should know, Yong G's group had their presentation. So he was trying to figure a way to entertain we, the audience, so he came up with an idea of getting his hair clipped, with the help of the hairstylists sitting around us. [ They pin up their hair everyday, so years of experience were taken in consideration. They are professionals. ]

This is what you have.

Yeah, today's Teachers' Day, didn't snap any pics cause I didn't bring my camera along. I managed to catch the movie, The Devil Wears Prada.

Great movie with a hot lead actress. Found it quite realistic, the storyline was basically a woman, having to decide between a career she always dreamed of and getting that, it has its own consequences. Really a great movie.

Stuff happened today and I got to know some stuff. I won't put it in a direct way, but there are some things that I really have to say. I should have left it as it was.

________________________________________________________________________

People change, and we weren't there to see they changed and got to know the present, them. Things happened in the past and, yeah, if they treat you this way, I don't think you should be affected by it.

You are treasured and valued for who you are, and you have all of us here by your side whenever you need us. 24/7, just give us a ring and we'll be there for you. I'm really fortunate, glad and thankful for being able to know you. If not for you, I wouldn't be who I am now, I would be some gangster, my life would be in a mess and who-knows-what-else.

It had nothing to do with you, they didn't know how to appreciated you. It's their loss.

Some people's actions might make you feel insignificant, but hey, think about it, you've done many great things and the best of all for me, you shaped the path of my life during the early years.

Thank you for everything that you've done in my life, people might make you feel insignificant, but.. You're special in other people's life. You're special in mine.

Stay cheerful always. =)

Signing off,
roddy.

posted by Rod @ 8:24 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat