F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Revealing Secrets (cont'd)

Okay, so here's the post that I owe you people.

Note : The pictures that would be posted in this post are not the actual size. Photobucket has resized my pictures to more than 50% smaller. I will send out e-mails with the pictures of the actual size.

So today's the National Day celebration in TK. 3C did't do anything for the bazaar due to some complications which we were told only quite last minute. So most of us lazed around, doing nth while some of us were at the assembly plaza to look at the banner design competition.

This is so artistic.

I didn't know who came out with the design but it sure rocks!

Everyone's hard at work trying to complete it.

Just look at DM's face. What was that facial expression suppose to mean?

DM was one of the few judges for the banner design competition, yeah. So that explains why she kept going around looking at the banners and asking for the explaination of what were the things being drawn symbolise and signify.

My attention was then caught by a handsome young man named Amirul as he sat by the pathway eating Nasi Lemak. So I decided to snap a picture of him.

Btw, he was looking at Cherie then.

Yeah, so and the competition ended off by tying it up on the railing of the 2nd floor bridge to the Technical Block for the judges to make their decision.


3C's Banner

I just love it the more I see it. Ha. Yeah, so after that I went home for a bath and then out again, for the 3C dinner.

Birthday Girl was Jasmine, well, not really birthday. It was a few hours early. And we met up at City Hall Mrt Stn. And as usual, the girls were late. I wonder if it's actually a genetic information that runs down from one female to another that prevents them from arriving early or on time based on the meeting time. But anyway, I used to waiting for girls cause this isn't the first time.

Met up and went to Raffles City Food Court where the food is expensive although it's still a foodcourt. They should probably name it " Middle-Class KopiTiam ".

Jasmine, was however, camera-shy then and most of us wanted to snap a pic of the birthday girl. She fought the battle, but lost. Xiao Xuan managed to snap a frontal shot while Lenny, using my camera, caught this : [Picture would be uploaded soon]

Update: I can only do this post until this far as Blogger still has not fixed its problem and now Photobucket is slow and laggy.

posted by Rod @ 11:50 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat