F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Saturday Soul Fever

Yeah, so here I am, back from SSF.

At press time, I'm not aware of the results of how Djie Djie (GG) fared in the CS Challenge. But they really did well in the first match. Leon and Biondi were like trigger-happy. Ha.

Update : Melson team emerged champion for the SSF CS Challenge, team-mates comprising of Leon, Biondi Chang Sheng and Shi Xiang. They have done C5 proud!

I didn't join cause, don't know why, didn't feel like playing.

Got other details involving Chang Sheng and so on, I'm not going to say. Ha. However, it was well funny though. He made a sacrifice, which was cool. Ha.

I just hate it when mums start their nagging. It's like only around 33 hours after I completed my last paper and she's already nagging at me saying that I'm spending too much time outside. Before exam make noise, after exam also make noise. It's just so hard to please her. The theory goes : The more she restrict, the more I break free.

Yeah, a pity that I had to leave early though, didn't get to see both teams from C5 to battle it out with other teams. So yeah, headed home with a couple of friends.

Introducing, Justin!


Then we have Chi Wen and Jocelyn. Ha.

Ha. These are the only pictures that I have. Not really, I'm not going to post mine up. I didn't bring my camera cause it would be too bulky so all these are taken from phone.

People say that there are no such thing as free things in this world. However, we have Blogger, for you to create a blog for free and Photobucket, for you to upload your photos for free.

We tend to take both these things for granted. So, it breaks down or not up to standard or expecations now. Photobucket's a liar, and Blogger, well, okay lah, later say bad stuff my blog kena take down.

It's true lah, about Photobucket. It claims that photos up to 1MB would be automatically resized, while on the other hand, my photo's like only 200KB and it has to resize it. Crap lah, I have yet to use the rest of the 80% of the limit and it resizes. Cheapskate, next time at least change and let me know in advance.

Thinking back, Jasmine's $10 Lego brick was really a darn funny joke. I can't get over it cause no one wants to let it go. It's like a normal Lego brick, not those pirated China-made big ones. It's like normal lego, and it has a hole for a chain, and at the base of the brick there are magnets. The best part of all is that it cost her $10. No joke, what'smore, it was on OFFER, so the ORIGINAL price was $18.

This shows that girls are willing to spend money on stuff that they think it's cool, which guys think that it's dumb.

posted by Rod @ 10:45 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat