F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



So what?

So what if you're a you're a CCA Leader.. That doesn't make you different or special, it just makes your life miserable.

I just hate it when people start coming to me and telling me that I'm not fit enough to be a CCA Leader cause of the things that I do. I didn't even do anything and I have people picking on me.

I don't know if the other leaders are enjoying their time being at the top, taking over management matters of their own respective CCA. Look, Computer Club is a very different CCA.

It's a SLACKING CCA.

And you know why I hate being the chairman? The post of Chairman doesn't make you special with any authority or power, the word Chairman, is another way of saying, SLAVE.

For every single thing in the CCA, the chairman has to do it. Even taking up things from the teacher's car, something not heavy, so light that any one can carry it, the chairman has to do it. Flash presentations, the chairman has to do it. I didn't even receive much help from anybody in doing the Computer Club Quiz, which would be supposingly held next Friday.

I soloed the whole thing myself. Others were given instructions to find questions for the quiz, but only a few did it and the number of questions they found each, did not even exceed 10. Look, instructions were given, do you think they would follow? Exercising authority is no use in this case. It's USELESS.

My stupid CCA teacher would always give me immediate task to do, like informing juniors about some info, and she always have to do it before I have my tests. Every SINGLE TIME. Taking today for an example, I had to run an errand for her, during recess and after school, just for the freaking sake of CCA, that I didn't have much time to go through my notes for my D&T paper.

What is this? Is this how the chairman is being used for?

Seriously, I'm getting tired of this shit.

All my seniors who were the Chairman before, beared with all the nonsense that the teacher in charge gave them. Up to a point where their results were affected and yet, they still have to carry on with CCA matters.

Is this the meaning of what a CCA Leader stand for? I don't know about you other leaders, but I'm sure majority of them would be enjoying being one.

So for freaking sake, stop coming to me and complaining about me being a CCA Leader.

I was not born to make Mr Singh nor my CCA teacher-in-charge happy.

I was born for His Purpose, not this purpose.

posted by Rod @ 5:25 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat