F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



Soccer Craze

Today's a short day.

D&T was cool in the morning, with Miss Seah showing us Silver Soldering and blow moulding. There's still one more which I forgot the stupid names. There are so many terms and names that we have to learn for D&T and I've just realised today that I do not know much of my stuff. I have to study HARDER!.

I managed to get through my chinese teacher without handing in my zuo wen cause we are suppose to do on one of the topics given by the thursday chinese worksheet period. Due to TAF, I didn't go and hence didn't get the worksheets. But recently, most of us have been ponning TAF, waste of time. I rather do chinese cause the worksheets have value, they're worth marks!
( However, by saying this, it doesn't mean I've turned cheena. )

PE was fun, with the acrobatic guy with the moves. Especially the skipping part. Amalina found the instructor very cute and she just couldn't resist the charm especially when he did the skipping part. I don't really wanna be mean, but he's kind of gay. Probably because the industry and type of career he's in requires him to be that way. Well, I don't know.

After school was training for ACES Day at TKGS, with another instructor. There are two, including the gay one. This one, was much better. I mean, not as gay. Both of them are quite big sized, but that didn't stop them from being flexible. You know, they can do the body wave and the skipping part better than most girls! Ahh, don't ever look down on them. You'd be surprised when you see them do.

Talking about girls in TKGS.. If you were to observe carefully, not really, it's very obvious. You would see a bunch of girls playing soccer at TKGS field during recess. This led me thinking : Is it because of the World Cup that brought the craze to a girls' school? We even saw them playing a small grass patch iin the centre of the classroom blocks and one girl could even kick the ball damn high. Woah, TKSS girls could be refered as gentle and cute ( changed due to overwhelming response from Xiao Xuan) while they can be refered as wild and crazy.

Note : Ahhh, I'll update the National Post another day. The Picture Uploading Tool of Blogger is screwed up and I'm lazy to use the html code. If I use that I will have to resize my pictures again. Waste of time, so I'll just wait for Blogger to go through the scheduled maintenance.

posted by Rod @ 6:37 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat