F


Site Network: Home | PhotoBlog |

 



I'm back!

So here I am, back from OBS.

This is gonna be a very short post cause I'm still adjusting and adapting to civilisation after 5 days in Pulau Ubin.

Great camp with great people and wonderful instructors, what more can I say? =)

Little by little,
One walks far.

How meaningful this verse is.

I will miss everybody from Armstrong.

I will miss the jokes which everyone contributed, with funny people like Fareez, Jordan and Abdillah.

I will miss the nights which I would sleep in the tent with 3 other people, Lenny, Keng Chong and Tah Jian.

I will miss the intructors. My instructor Chu Ai, who's strict but nice. Jonathan, who would joke with everyone in the camp, tell both dumb and nice stories. I will miss his Hong Kong accent and the night when he went around my tent area and shouted :

Turn off your torchlight now! Go back to your tents! You want to test my patience is it?

That would be the very night where half of Armstrong were at the bridge of the jetty, enjoying the breeze and chatted for a while.

I will miss times we spent on the kayak, pushing each other on and the bonding that we had during the land expedition. I will miss the bags that we carry for the expedition, I carried a 15++kg bag.

I will miss the last night that we had together, cooking 3 pots of maggi mee, and ended up eating 2 and a leftover of 1. Mixture of mee and luncheon meat, may it be sliced or diced, it was the sweetest and best dinner I ever had.


I will miss my nickname which everyone called me : Hair. They called me that due to my gone wrong haircut and I looked weird in the photo. No hair at the side just a patch of hair at the top, like carpet grass. What a gross way for people to remember me.

I will miss all the funny incidents. One of them took place at the Headman's house. A parrot went " Ling-A-Ling-A-Ling " cause Fareez was making fun of Xin Ling right in front of the parrot. From then on, we called her Ling-A-Ling-A-Ling.

For all OBS Armstrong people, I will remember you all always..

ARMSTRONG FOREVER!

posted by Rod @ 7:41 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Chat